Friday, January 28, 2011

RUDE TAXI DRIVERS TAKES HANDICAPPED PERSONS SPOT



One of my pet peaves is people parking in the HP spots. I was with my friend the other night and he needed to stop at the pharmacy. My friend has a rare disease that effects one in every 100,000. Its call Sarcoidosis and it effects the lungs and heart and also breathing. He is on oxygen and can walk but gets out of breath easily, he never smoked a day in his life  and when he had to park in a spot and jump over a snow bank, I couldnt help but take this video. I called the taxi company and the guy said he was busy and couldnt deal with this. I will be sending this to the Randolph police because thats where it happened. I urge anyone who has a loved one or has a handicap to call and complain to this company and the Randolph police. I reconnected to Mike thru Facebook after 20 years and he is an inspiration to me. I wanted to kill the guy and he said dont sweat it. You will be hearing more from Mike and this rare disease as he documents what its like to have a body that gives him many challenges but everyday he gets up and faces life. Something I wish I had the courage to do.