Thursday, June 10, 2010

YOU WOULD TOO! Part 3

     Once a person is allowed to enter America.  The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services is the Department that oversees the process and makes sure that people abide by the rules of the terms of entrance into the country and that they obtain the necessary form to stay in the country or leave. This process is not lengthy and depending upon which country you are from and what you are coming for it is not a hard process.
Use Passport for Vacation to America
Apply for Visa for school or work
Apply for refugee status or politatcal asylum


    So if I live in England and want to visit Disneyland and have my papers from England, When I come to America, I state why I am here and for how long and I am allowed in the country if my papers are in order. The Immigration service is the watchdog of me for when I leave. America has agreements with many countries like Canada, England,Australia and many others that allows for smooth transitions of this process. Their website is http://www.uscis.gov/


    So if I have my papers in order from the country I am a citizen in and apply for the appropriate forms in America then I can come here for Business or pleasure as long as I abide by the rules of those regulations. If I come over for a job or school then I need to get a visa card and that allows me to stay for a specific term or work period and if I abide by those rules then I can stay and leave when my visa expires. Many people while in America will get job offers and they can apply for a green card. If I work in America and my employer wants me to stay they can sponsor me and I can apply for a green card and then permanent residence which can take several years to become an unaturalized citizen of the U.S.


    People are granted Green Cards for many reasons. If I was a Doctor in another country and a major hospital wants me I can obtain a Green card. If I have a big business in another country and want to open a franchise in America I can get a Green card. There are over 20 reasons why a person can obtain a Green card once in America:

                                Afghan/Iraqi Translator
                                Panama Canal Employee
                                Religious Worker
                                Physician National interest Waiver


    People are granted Green Cards for Family reasons also, here are just a few that are listed. If I went to a foreign country and I married someone I can apply for their citizenship in the U.S. If I have a Green card in the U.S. and then become a citizen then my family members in my country under certain categories are given preference:

                                 Child/Parent/Spouse of a U.S. citizen
                                 Sibling of a U.S. citizen


    Green card through Refugee or Asylee Status is granted one year after your admittance to the U.S. from countries that were at war or from communist countries. People seek Refuge in America each year because their country is in turmoil or they are Politically against their country and in speaking out against become a political prisoner and will apply to America for residency.


    Many people once in America will not abide by the terms of their visa's and stay longer or indefinitely and they are doing this illegally. Many people stay in this country that way. Another way a person on a legal visa will marry a U.S. citizen and then they can obtain their own green card and permanent residence. This is often done for profit where people will pay up to $100,000 to an American Citizen just to marry but the Justice Department and Immigration is cracking down hard on these cases.


    In many of the cases I talked about above it takes money from your own country or a skill that costs alot of money such as a Doctor or Engineer to obtain a visa and Green card to come to America. The vast majority of people who come over the border do not have that money and that's why the Border has gotten out of control because that can be the quickest and easiest way to come to America by means of our southern border. Once in America people will stay and the vast majority want a better life for themselves and their families but with the violence on the border and with the anti-terrorism movement in the middle east it will become harder and harder for people to come to America because now we have people who want to BLOW UP AMERICA and for the vast majority of the people who want to live in America I am afraid that the tides have changed and America cant and wont take a chance of another 9/11 happening again.

    The next part I will talk about when illegal immigrants are taken advantage of American citizens who profit from them being in this country illegally. Everything from housing, employment and the sex trade industry. We are now going to see the viscous and very sad side of this story up front and without exposing illegals that go thru hell now just living in this country because they are dammed if they speak up and they are dammed if they dont.