Wednesday, September 1, 2010

STATE REPRESENTATIVE CANAVAN SUPPORTS THE RESIDENTS!

     Brocktonbeat called the AGs office and was told to call DPU and they told us to call our State Representative. I talked to the office of Rep.Christine Canavan and as an office they gave BrocktonBeat an official announcement on the water crisis.
     The office reported back with an email within 10 minutes after getting off the phone.

Hi Rob,

Nice talking to you. If you’d like, here’s what you can include from Christine:

“I strongly support the residents of Brockton 110% in this fight. Any one of us who lives in Brockton could have received one of those letters, and I still worry that I’m going to open my mailbox to find one. I’m pleased about the audit that has been discussed and I sincerely hope that it will finally validate our residents’ claims,” said Rep. Christine Canavan of Brockton, who lives on the east side.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks,
Mike

_______________
Michael Mullen, Jr.

Office of Representative Christine E. Canavan

10th Plymouth District
State House, Room 146
Boston, MA 02133
(617) 722-2575